This is us, Tegan & Luke plus one of our little whipper-snappers.
We pour a whole lotta love and happiness into our beautiful range of natural scented candles, reed diffusers, and our famous Australian stump candle holders.
As country folk from Gympie, we are all about enjoying the simple things in life.
Crisp country morning air
Bush walks with the kids
Crackling wood fire on a Winter’s night
Aaaand, cranking some Aussie classics on a Friday night!
These simple pleasures, our love for the great outdoors, good-old country values and creating a cosy, happy home is what inspires our products.
We know our gorgeous scents and styles will bring a natural sense of calm and happiness to your home.
MEET OUR TEAM
Jaidy (Candlemaking wizard) ~ Tegan (Owner) ~ Luke (Owner)
Get To know our products
OUR stump holders
We are known for our signature Stump Candle Holder range and Eco wood wick candles. Our Stump holder design has taken two years in development with the launch of our business in May 2018. Our candle tin holders are available in three standard sizes; small, medium and large. We have developed a finishing solution that reduces bark peal to very minimal and keeps your holder looking great for years to come. However, the most stand out feature that you won’t find anywhere else is our holders hold our wood wick candle tins. This gives the user a longer burning candle 8 hours per tin and a beautifully designed lid to cover the candle and keep dust out while not in use.
We use two types of Australian hardwood Ironbark and Wattle. All wood is locally and sustainably scoured in Queensland. Our candle holders are individually cut to size, drilled and coated to prevent bark peel. Being a product of nature means no holder is the same and each has its own unique shape and bark pattern, making them truly one of a kind.
Our products feature
- Our Eco-friendly wood wicks are non toxic, sustainable, and for every $100 of wooden wicks we buy, Trees.org plants a tree
- Wood wicks create a smoothing crackling sound while burning
- Cleaner burn with an amazing scent throw
- 100% natural, renewable, non-toxic and biodegradable coconut and soy wax made in Australia
- Hand picked by us fragrances that are inspired nature and aimed to be enjoyed by both males and females
- All of our fragrances are made in Australia
- Premium fragrances oils and pure essential oils which are phthalate or paraben free
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals
- Australian hardwood substantively sourced in Queensland