Ginger Nut Scented Candle
The perfect ginger nut cookie baked into a candle, we have no doubt that this scent smells so good you will want to eat it. Combining the fragrance notes of warm spiced ginger and sweet maple syrup blended with brown sugar. It is a scent that will certainly leave you hungry for more.
Lemon, Grapefruit, Ginger, Maple Syrup, Brown Sugar, Vanilla Bean
Christmas | Unisex | Gourmet
Large: 55+ Hours Burn / 520g / 125mm (h) x 105mm (w)
Medium: 45+ Hours Burn / 330g / 113mm (h) x 90mm (w)
Small: 25+ Hours Burn / 165g / 80mm (h) x 73mm (w)
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS OVER $99 PLUS FREE GIFT
Flat rate: $9.95
FREE local delivery for Gympie, 4570 QLD
- Save on waste and order refills that fix directly into your existing Stump and Co glassware available HERE
- Sustainable wooden wicks create a soothing crackling sound while burning, they are non-toxic, sustainable, and for every $100 of wooden wicks we buy, Trees.org plants a tree.
- We provided free eco-friendly wrapping and packaging on all orders.
- Natural, non-toxic, biodegradable coconut and soy wax. 100% Vegan and cruelty-free.
- No paraffin wax, instead our wax is non-petroleum, renewable resources, and derived from natural coconut and soybean oil.
- Our fragrance oils are nontoxic, body-safe, and do not contain palm oil. 100% Vegan and cruelty-free.
- We hand-pour all our products in small batches right here in Gympie, Queensland, AU.
- Scents are made with premium fragrances oils and pure essential oils. They do contain a high percentage of essential oils for an accurate and natural scent.
- All oils are manufactured in Australia and adhere to RIFM and IFRA standards for safety and purity.
- Family-owned based in Gympie, Queensland.
- Retail orders are sent with tracking via Australia Post with the authority to leave in a safe place. For more shipping/returns information click HERE