Candle Refill Monthly Subscription
From: $25.00 / month
Candle Refill Subscription:
Making reordering your favourite refills a breeze.
Our monthly refill subscription allows you to select multiple refills scents and sizes to be delivered to your door once a month.
You can select your all time favourite scents or choose to be sent a new scent each month.
Benefits of subscription?
A monthly delivery of refills to your door.
SAVE more dollars on refills
Add as many refills as you would like to receive each month.
No lock-in period allows you to easily cancel your subscription at any time.
Free express shipping. Fast and FREE!
Free glassware included for new customers.
Large: 55+ Hours Burn / 520g / 125mm (h) x 105mm (w)
Medium: 45+ Hours Burn / 330g / 113mm (h) x 90mm (w)
Small: 25+ Hours Burn / 165g / 80mm (h) x 73mm (w)
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON SUBSCRIPTION ORDERS
What is a refill candle?
A bloody brilliant way to be more environmentally friendly when buying candles. Stump and Co candle jar refills are designed to be placed inside your empty Stump and Co candle glassware. They are available across our wide fragrance range and jar sizes.
How do refills work?
Once you have used up your original Stump and Co candle scent in our wood wick jar range, simply clean the glassware following these instructions and place your refill inside of your used jar. Each candle refill has been carefully moulded to ONLY fit the shape of our Stump and Co jars and may not fit other jars or canisters.
- DO NOT LIGHT REFILL WITHOUT PLACING INSIDE YOUR CLEAN STUMP AND CO GLASSWARE.
- REFILL CANDLES MUST NOT BE BURNT OUTSIDE OF THE ORIGINAL STUMP AND CO GLASSWARE.
- THEY ARE NOT PILLAR CANDLES. COCONUT SOY WAX MUST MEET A MELTING POINT AT THE EDGE OF THE GLASSWARE.
How do I clean my glassware?
- Enjoy your original candle until approx. 5mm of wax remains.
- Allow the wax to cool and set again
- Use a hairdryer to soften the wax.
- Once the wax has softened use a chop stick or alike, to agitate wax in a circular motion until it dislodges and dispose of wax. Never pour wax down a sink or plumbing as it will set hard.
- Wipe jar dry with some paper towel
- Remove new wax refill from all packaging.
- Insert refill into the glass jar
- Light wick and burn the candle until the melt pool reaches the edge of the jar. This ensures an even burn and prevents a cavity from forming.