Candle Jar Refill
$25.00 – $49.95
What is it?
A bloody brilliant way to be more environmentally friendly when buying candles. Stump and Co candle jar refills are designed to be placed inside your empty Stump and Co candle glassware. They are available across our wide fragrance range and jar sizes.
How does it work?
Once you have used up your original Stump and Co candle scent in our wood wick jar range, simply clean the glassware following these instructions and place your refill inside of your used jar. Each candle refill has been carefully moulded to ONLY fit the shape of our Stump and Co jars and may not fit other jars or canisters.
- DO NOT LIGHT REFILL WITHOUT PLACING INSIDE YOUR CLEAN STUMP AND CO GLASSWARE.
- REFILL CANDLES MUST NOT BE BURNT OUTSIDE OF THE ORIGINAL STUMP AND CO GLASSWARE.
- THEY ARE NOT PILLAR CANDLES. COCONUT SOY WAX MUST MEET A MELTING POINT AT THE EDGE OF THE GLASSWARE.
- Ginger Nut – All SIZES
How do I order refill candles?
- Purchase your original Stump and Co glassware here
- Use the above listing to purchase your refills. Refills do not have a long shelf life and should be placed inside glassware straight away to avoid wax losing shape and melting. Which is why we don’t recommend stockpiling refills.
- When ordering choose your refill size to match your original glassware size.
- Select your new refill fragrance. Choosing a new fragrance? Don’t forget to select a new label to match.
- Enjoy your original candle until approx. 5mm of wax remains and you are ready to clean your jar.
How do I clean my glassware?
- Enjoy your original candle until approx. 5mm of wax remains.
- Allow the wax to cool and set again
- Use a hairdryer to soften the wax.
- Once the wax has softened use a chop stick or alike, to agitate wax in a circular motion until it dislodges and dispose of wax. Never pour wax down a sink or plumbing as it will set hard.
- Wipe jar dry with some paper towel
- Remove new wax refill from all packaging.
- Insert refill into the glass jar
- Light wick and burn the candle until the melt pool reaches the edge of the jar. This ensures an even burn and prevents a cavity from forming.